About the All Premium Training Select Software And Expert Coaching Sessions
BlackLine, Inc. (NASDAQ: BL) is a holding company that is one of the cloud-based software platforms. It is developed to automate and streamline accounting and finance operations. This platform is maintaining accounting processes, such as financial close, account reconciliation, intercompany accounting, and controls assurance. It is consisting of seven core cloud-based products that are including account reconciliation, task management, transaction matching, journal entry, variance analysis, consolidation integrity manager and daily reconciliation.
TheNysearca jnug stock news at https://www.webull.com/quote/nysearca-jnug Company’s solutions are included in Reconciliation Management and Financial Close Management and Insights. This is operating through two geographical regions that are included in the United States and International. This software is integrated with, and obtained data from, more than 30 various enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that are including NetSuite, Oracle, and Workday, as well as many other financial systems and applications.
Expert Coaching Sessions
The coronavirus pandemic, many accounting teams are finding themselves operating in a distributed fashion, with many, if not all, team members suddenly working from home. It is one of the trusted advisors to finance and accounting professionals around the world, BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) announced today some complementary offerings to help customers who could benefit from extra support closing their books during these uncertain and trying times:
- It is one of the access to the entire blackline u library of educational online resources and self-led training. It is including CPE-eligible (Continuing Professional Education) courses.
- A new curriculum is focusing on closing in a distributed work environment that is including 15- and 30-minute snackable videos, live virtual instructor-led training sessions and virtual coffee breaks featuring interactive.
- It is pre-scheduled one-on-one time with a BlackLine subject matter expert to get real-time guidance.
- Task Management and Reporting free for six months to existing customers who haven’t yet licensed these solutions, as well as complimentary expert coaching sessions for those who subscribe to the software already.
- Many organizations, including BlackLine, are requiring employees to work from home to protect themselves, their families and communities.
- Even just having a few staff out of the office or unable to work can hurt closing the books; the situation is compounded and exponentially more complex for multi-nationals that already have multiple global locations.
- The BlackLine U learning portal streamlines the process for onboarding new users and delivers ongoing education to ensure that users are maximizing the value of their BlackLine investment. You can also gain Nysearca spy stock news at https://www.webull.com/quote/nysearca-spy .